- If you want a high quality design, please provide me with high quality photos. I can also work with lower quality photos, but I do not guarantee the best rendering.
- I accept orders from any fansite (online or being created). However, I reserve the right not to accept an order for a reason that I would have deemed appropriate.
- You do not have the right to resell or modify my layouts without my prior permission.
- You must add a link for my work to your site once you have installed the theme/header.
- Use the theme for at least a month.
- For WordPress/Coppermine Set, If your host ask you to add ads in your site, please provide me the codes when you place your order.
- After buying a premade, do not ask me to change some coding for you. The premade is sold as is visible in demo, and I cannot modify the code and change its appearance for you.
- Remember that rushing me will absolutely not make me complete your order faster. Graphic design is a hobby that I do on my own time. Orders may take up to two weeks to be completed.
- All payments will be made via Paypal. Once your order is accepted, I will send you a preview. If it suits you, I will ask you for full payment. Once payment is received, I will send you your order.
- Is this the first time you order from me? Be advised that following scams, I would ask you to pay a deposit or full payment before starting your order. You already ordered from me? Do not hesitate to tell me the email address you used for your previous payment and I would not ask you for a deposit.
- For all payments, I am using the “Friends and Family” option. If you don’t want to pay with this option (which I can understand) I may ask you to cover taxes.
If any of its rules are broken, your orders will no longer be accepted. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.